Plus Fitness India Re-Opening Framework - The "New Normal"
As we reopen there will be some changes to the way we train and interact.
The wellbeing & safety of our members and staff is very important to us at Plus Fitness, so we have implemented a range of increased cleaning and hygiene protocols at the gym. These include;
- Hand sanitiser stations.
- Equipment sanitising with disinfectant sprays and wipes.
- Social distancing guidelines;
- Plus our staff implementing our stringent cleaning protocols across the day.
For our members safety we have amended our operating procedure as below,
Gym trading hours (For next 3 months)
Morning : 6.00 am - 12.00 pm
Evening : 5.00 pm - 11.00 pm
Group classes, dietitian sessions & detox care sauna (For next 3 months)
There will be no group classes, dietitian sessions & detox care sauna available to members.
Strict gym hygiene & members safety policy. (All Time)
• We prefer digital payment.
• Please maintain personal hygiene.
• Compulsory to use towel all the time.
• Avoid physical greeting & keep your distance.
• We recommend to wear gloves & mask all time.
• Maximum time spend will be restricted to 45 min.
• Please sanitise your hand, as you enter the gym.
• If you're feeling unwell, it's OK to skip a training day.
• It is mandatory to download Aarogya Setu app on mobile.
• Members not allowed to workout during non trading hours.
• Maximum visit per day will be restricted to once in 24 hour.
• We will randomly check members temperature at the entrance.
• Keep regular shoe outside & get a separate shoe for their workout.
• Maximum members in the gym will be restricted to 40 members at a time.
• No Showers available (for next 3 months) - only WC & wash basins will be usable.
• Members to carry own water bottle, no direct mouth drinking allowed from water fountain.
• For security reasons, members who don't scan the card at entry will not be allowed to enter the gym.
It is important to know that not everything has changed! We are still the same gym, still the same team, We have your well being covered at Plus Fitness and we thank you for playing your part in helping us. We are so excited to be welcoming you back and we can’t wait to see you all soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen to the days which is loss due to lockdown?
We are sorry for the days which you missed out due to lockdown, to cope up we have added equivalent days into membership account of all active members.
Going to gym, can help to build strong immune to fight infection & viruses' ?
Regular physical activity can strengthen your immune system and help your body fight off infections and viruses. Aim for at least 30 minutes of gym activity for three days a week.
Is it safe to use the gym?
Yes, gyms are incredibly safe *. It is still very important that we all follow the Government guidelines which includes our increased cleaning and hygiene protocols and ensuring we are all practising sensible social distancing.
Can you contract Coronavirus from sweat?
All evidence points to you not being able to contract Coronavirus from sweat. Coronavirus is a respiratory infection and according to current evidence from the WHO, the Covid-19 virus is primarily transmitted between people through respiratory droplets, and sweat is not this.**
What are the benefits of going to gym?
Regular exercise and physical activity may help you control your weight, Reduce your risk of heart diseases, Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin level, Help you quit smoking, Improve your mental health and mood, Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age, Strengthen your bones and muscles, Reduce your risk of some cancers, Reduce your risk of falls, Improve your sleep, Improve your sexual health, Increase your chances of living longer.
What if I turn up to the gym and have forgotten my towel?
Many of our gyms do sell towels however if they do not have any or you do not wish to buy one we will need to ask you to return later once you do have a towel.
References at below links