- Towels & Deodorant should be used at all times, for hygiene reasons.
- Normal footwear must be removed outside & sports shoes must be worn for workouts.
- Getting non-members along is not permitted.
- Do not open the door for anyone.
- Do not block the equipment, please share.
- Rerack the weights back in the right place after use.
- Do not drop/throw weights on the floor.
- It’s a unisex gym, please maintain discipline.
- The penalty of Rs 5,000/- & cancellation of gym membership with no refund, if fail to follow the gym etiquette.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I agree to abide by the rules of conduct, behavior, dress code, equipment usage and use of services that are displayed within this Gym and that have been provided to me.
- I agree that the membership fees are not refundable and I agree and understand that non-usage of the gym does not allow early termination of this agreement nor does it warrant a refund of any type. I also agree to understand that non-usage of the gym does not affect any payment terms and conditions of this agreement and that Plus Fitness is in no way responsible for my level of usage of the gym and I understand that it is not the responsibility of Plus Fitness to notify me of my non-usage.
- I understand that I can place my membership on Time Hold with an additional fee of Rs 1,500/- I understand that Time Hold is for a minimum period of 2 weeks and a maximum of 3 months for standard annual memberships in each year and that each year commences on the anniversary of the joining date stated on this form. Requests for temporary Time Hold must be done in person at the member's home club by completing a 'Plus Fitness Time Hold Form'.
- If choose, I transfer membership to another person who will fulfill the minimum membership term as set out in this agreement with an additional fee of Rs 2,500/-.
- Plus Fitness may at their discretion block access to any Plus Fitness gym or terminate any membership agreement without notice for any non-compliance of this agreement or any behavior or action that they deem inappropriate.
- Facilities and services without prior notice. Any such changes will not affect the terms of my membership agreement.
- I understand members are not permitted to bring children into the gym, nor are they permitted to leave children unattended in the area at any time and that Plus Fitness accepts no responsibility for children either bought into the gym or left in the gym by a parent or a guardian.
- If my membership permits me to use other Plus Fitness gyms and my visits exceed 60% at another club in any given month, my membership may be automatically transferred to that gym. In the event of this occurring understand that my membership fees may increase for the next term renewal without notice and that this transfer will not affect the terms of this agreement.
- I fully understand I'm solely responsible for any damage that I may cause to Plus Fitness its facilities, services, products, or equipment if such damage is caused by my willful act and/or negligence.
- I fully understand and accept that if I provide access to the gym for a member, non-member or a member who has lost or damaged their Personal Card (PAC), that have my membership immediately canceled and I may be charged a penalty of Rs 5,000/- which will be invoiced to me and I am liable to pay under the terms of this agreement, I understand that this policy is applicable regardless of whether the person provides access to exercises or not.
- I am fully aware that all Plus Fitness 24/7 is equipped with Video Surveillance technology which is constantly recording for the security of the gym and that the Video Surveillance can be remotely viewed at any time by the gym operator and/or security provider.
- I agree and recognize that I have read the New Member Information document. I fully understand and agree to abide by all the terms & conditions, policies and instructions contained within.
- I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks of injury or ill health resulting from the use of the services and from participation in exercise generally in consideration of participation in activities within Plus Fitness 24/7, I agree to release and indemnify the Franchisee of the Fitness Centre, Plus Fitness 24/7 and any company associated with Plus Fitness. I agree to participate in all activities at my own risk and responsibility whether supervised or not by Staff. I agree to release and hold harmless the Franchisee of the Fitness Centre, Plus Fitness 24/7 and any associated parties from and against all actions, which may be bought by me or on behalf of my respect of any incident arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property in any way what so ever.
- At Plus Fitness 24/7 we take your privacy seriously. We do not pass your information on to any other business. If you do not wish to receive an email, SMS, or mail correspondence from us regarding your membership, special offers, promotions or your health then please send us an email or letter confirming that you wish to unsubscribe from such methods of communication.
- I am aware that a personal access card is not refundable and if lost a new card must be purchased from the home gym location for Rs. 1,000/-.
- Plus Fitness as well as its International Master Franchisees, Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies (Plus Fitness) shall not be held responsible for changes in the Government Bye-laws whether they are Local, Regional or National and as such are not liable for refunds if the Club's Facilities, Services and Operating Hours are affected because of the same. Furthermore, a member shall not receive refunds partial or otherwise if they have signed up for membership during a club's pre-opening sale period and the Club's opening has been delayed. As such, the term of the membership will begin from the day the club is officially opened. A member is not entitled to any Pro-rata refund of any unused Membership term that has been pre-paid for except where the cause for such termination is not attributable to them.
- I fully understand and accept that open locker racks are provided for my use as an additional service and that Plus Fitness is not responsible for any loss or damage to my property when using the gym or the lockers, including my mobile phone, wallet, headphone, bag or other.
- I understand that I am not permitted to change the music or volume of music in the gym and that Plus Fitness retains full control over this system which is managed remotely by its IT Team.
- 3 months to 12 months upgrade will be done within the 1st month of sign-up only & at the current price & not applicable with any other offer.
- Building-allotted Parking is subject to availability, members are required to follow building as well as traffic rules for Parking. Plus Fitness is not responsible for any damage or tow of your personal vehicle.
PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Consult your physician or other health care professional before starting Personal Training sessions to determine if it is right for your needs. Do not start a Personal Training and/or nutrition program if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
- The results, if any from Personal Training and/or nutrition programs may vary from person to person. Further, engaging in any Exercise, Fitness, Personal Training or Nutrition program involves risks of injury. If you choose to follow any of Plus Fitness’s Personal Training programs or nutrition recommendations you acknowledge this and agree not to hold Plus Fitness or any other persons associated with Plus Fitness responsible for any injuries or damages you may incur.
- We believe that for most people following our Personal Training programs and methods will lead to their desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program they may not achieve the desired results. We, therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- Any Personal Plan will have been prepared based on information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- The personal training sessions will expire as the number of sessions (i.e. 12 Sessions/Month) are over or the validity is over, whichever is earlier.
- Personal Training is optional and its fees are over and above the gym fees. Personal training sessions will be valid only till the gym membership is valid. Member needs to renew his/her membership to avail rest of personal training session.
- The personal training form must be filled out and signed by the client at the start of every session.
- Member must inform 24 hours in advance if the session must be canceled or rescheduled.
- Each personal training will last for 1 hour even if the client arrives late the session will be finished at its stipulated time.
- In case of the absence of your personal trainer, the client can request the manager to assign a stand-by trainer of the same level for a few sessions. These sessions will be counted as personal training sessions.
- In case the personal trainer assigned to you leaves the job or is not able to attend your training, Plus Fitness will assign you a new trainer of the same level for the remaining sessions.
- There is no refund or transfer policy for personal training.
100% CASH BACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer is available at participating clubs only.
- Offer is available on annual - 12 months standard & global memberships only.
- Offer provides a member the opportunity to receive the cost of their membership back as a credit (Cash Back) if they complete 250 days of workouts within the first 12 months of joining Plus Fitness.
- The credit (Cash Back) will be placed on the member's Plus Fitness membership account, which can then be used to purchase a further annual membership at their respective Plus Fitness home branch.
- For the member to be eligible to redeem this offer, the member must workout at Plus Fitness (the home club where they have purchased a membership) for 250 days within the first 12 months of joining Plus Fitness if the member got a standard membership or 250 days within the first 12 months of joining Plus Fitness in any of the clubs if a member got a global membership.
- Scan their biometrics each time they enter the club.
- Spend a minimum of 30 minutes in the gym for the visit to qualify.
- Multiple entries done in a day will be counted as a single entry only.
- There should be at least 12 hours gap between two entries.
- Must have paid Rs 3,000/- extra on top of their membership for this offer, which is not refundable.
- Must have a valid proof of invoice during the time of renewal.
- Must pay Rs 2,000/- as admin/registration fee during the time of redemption for home club access or Rs 5,000/- if needs global access.
- Plus Fitness has systems in place to monitor the attendance and duration of time spent on each visit to the gym.
- This offer will be void or cancelled if the membership is transferred to another person.
- Members are not allowed to scan any other member's biometric, each member must use their own biometric to access the gym.
- Any fraudulent activity will lead to the cancellation of the Cash Back offer for that member.
- Eligible member must redeem their offer within 30 days of their membership end date as the free membership starts from the last day of their paid membership.
- The offer is subject to modification or change and any such modification or change will be published on the Plus Fitness India website.
- Free renewal on completing the eligibility of 250 days will only be offered by the home club where you have purchased the original membership.
- Free renewal membership will start from the next day of your last membership end date.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions relate to the operation and function of Plus Fitness as well as its Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies (Plus Fitness) regardless of their location in the world.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Act any other Commonwealth or State Legislation or any other such laws in the region where the Plus Fitness you attend is located or the region referenced by the Plus Fitness website.
- Any terms or conditions that create an inconsistency with any legislation are considered void to the extent of the inconsistency.
- This agreement applies to all customers who make a purchase either in a Plus Fitness gym or via a Plus Fitness website or any website that has Plus Fitness products on it and refers to these terms and conditions or any other avenue that Plus Fitness uses for retail purposes provided the other avenue refers to these terms and conditions.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Plus Fitness nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. Where we, Plus Fitness make our best endeavors to avoid errors you acknowledge that such information on this website may contain inaccuracies from time to time and we expressly exclude liability for any such situation where this may occur.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Plus Fitness shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to Plus Fitness. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Plus Fitness endorses the website(s). Plus Fitness has no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Please submit any complaints via email to the club email mentioned at the club location. Please include all the details relating to your complaint. We will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond within a reasonable timeframe. If you feel that your complaint is not resolved or you are not satisfied then try contacting the Head Office via the "Contact Us" link on our website.
- We have a 48 hours response time policy. We will make sure that someone from our team will reply to your email/quire within 48 hours.
- Your use of this website, any Plus Fitness gym or facility and any dispute arising from such use are subject to the laws of India.
PLUS FITNESS APP
- Terms & conditions related to the use of the members' app are mentioned in the app.
- To download the app CLICK HERE.