Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the operation and function of Australian Fitness Management Pty Ltd, an Australian registered company and the Global Franchisor of Plus Fitness as well as its International Master Franchisees, Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (Plus Fitness) regardless of their location in the world.
Nothing in these terms and conditions, limit any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Act, any other Commonwealth or State Legislation or any other such laws in the region where the Plus Fitness you attend is located or the region referenced by the Plus Fitness website.
Any terms or conditions that create an inconsistency with any legislation are considered void to the extent of the inconsistency.
agreement applies to all customers who make a purchase either in a Plus Fitness
gym or via a Plus Fitness website, or any website that has Plus Fitness products
on it and refers to these terms and conditions, or any other avenue that Plus
Fitness uses for retail purposes provided the other avenue refers to these
terms and conditions. Plus Fitness has no obligation to issue a ‘tax invoice’
unless the customer requests one or it is the law within the region where the
Plus Fitness I located.
Plus Fitness is not liable for any of its products that have been on-sold by a customer to a third party.
content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use
only. All content is subject to change without notice.
Website Terms and Conditions
Neither Plus Fitness nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. Where we, Plus Fitness, make our best endeavors to avoid errors, you acknowledge that such information on this website may from time to time contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such situation where this may occur.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Plus Fitness shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Plus Fitness. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Plus Fitness endorses the website(s). Plus Fitness has no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent .
Membership Terms and Conditions – Plus Fitness India
1. I agree to abide by the rules of conduct, behavior, dress code, equipment usage and use of services that are displayed within this gym and that have been provided to me.
2. I agree that the membership fees are not refundable and I agree and understand that non usage of the gym does not allow early termination of this agreement nor does it warrant a refund of any type. I also agree and understand that non usage of the gym does not affect any payment terms and conditions of this agreement and that Plus Fitness is in no way responsible for my level of usage of the gym and I understand that it is not the responsibility of Plus Fitness to notify me of my non usage.
3. I understand that I am able to place my membership on temporary Time Hold for an additional fee of ₹1500. I understand that Time Hold is for a minimum period of 2 weeks and a maximum period of three months for standard memberships in each year and that each year commences on the anniversary of the joining date stated on this form. Requests for temporary Time Hold must be done in person at the members home club by completing a 'Plus Fitness Time Hold Form'.
4. If I choose, I may transfer my membership to another person who will fulfil the minimum membership term as set out in this agreement with an additional fee of ₹2500.
5. Plus Fitness may at their discretion block access to any Plus Fitness gym or terminate any membership agreement without notice for any non compliance of this agreement or any behavior or action that they deem inappropriate.
6. Facilities and services may change without prior notice. Any such changes will not affect the terms of my membership agreement.
7. I understand that under no circumstances are members permitted to bring children into the gym outside of any childminding hours, nor are they permitted to leave children unattended in any area of the gym at any time, and that Plus Fitness accepts no responsibility for children either bought into the gym or left in the gym by a parent or guardian.
8. If my membership permits me to use other Plus Fitness gyms and my visits exceeds 60% at another club in any given month, my membership may be automatically transferred to that gym. In the event of this occurring I understand that my membership fees may increase without notice and that this transfer will not affect the terms of this agreement.
9. I fully understand I am solely responsible for any damage which I may cause to, Plus Fitness, its facilities, services, products or equipment, if such damage is caused by my wilful act and/or negligence.
10. I fully understand and accept that if I provide access to the gym for a member, non member or including a member who has lost or damaged their Personal Access Card (PAC), that I may have my membership immediately cancelled and I may be charged a ₹5000 penalty which will be invoiced to me and that I am liable to pay under the terms of this agreement. I understand that this policy is applicable regardless of whether the person I provide access to exercises or not.
11. I am fully aware that all Plus Fitness 24/7's are equipped with the Video Surveillance technology which is constantly recording for the security of the gym and that the Video Surveillance can be remotely viewed at any time by the gyms operator and/or security provider.
12. I agree and recognise that I have been provided with a New Member Information document. I fully understand and agree to abide by all of the terms, conditions, policies and instructions contained within this document.
13. I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks of injury or ill health resulting from use of the services and from participation in exercise generally. In consideration of participation in activities within a Plus Fitness 24/7, I agree to release and indemnify the Franchisee of the Fitness Centre, Plus Fitness 24/7 and any company associated with Plus Fitness. I agree to participate in all activities at my own risk and responsibility whether supervised or not by staff. I agree to release and hold harmless the Franchisee of the Fitness Centre, Plus Fitness 24/7 and any associated parties from and against all actions, which may be bought by me or on behalf of me in respect of any incident arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property in any way what so ever.
14. At Plus Fitness 24/7 we take your privacy seriously. We do not pass your information onto any other business. If you do not wish to receive email, sms or mail correspondence from us regarding your membership, special offers, promotions or your health then please send us an email or letter confirming that you wish to unsubscribe for such methods of communication.
15. Your membership is subject to a 7 day cooling off period this commences at the close of business on the "Commencement Date" and ends at close of business on the 7th day after the "Commencement Date". New members have the right to cancel their membership within the cooling off period if they are not completely satisfied with the services and programs. All monies will be refunded on a pro rata basis, based on services utilised. All cooling off cancellations must be done by completing a 'Plus Fitness cancellation form' in person at your current Plus Fitness home club.
16. I am aware that my personal access card is non refundable and if lost, a new card must be purchased from my home gym location.
17. Plus Fitness as well as its International Master Franchisees, Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (Plus Fitness) shall not be held responsible for changes in the Government Bye-laws whether they are Local, Regional or National and as such are not liable for refunds if the Club’s Facilities, Services and Operating Hours are affected because of the same. Furthermore, a Member shall not receive any refunds partial or otherwise if they have signed up for membership during a clubs pre opening sale period and the club’s opening has been delayed. As such, the term of the membership will begin from the day the Club is officially opened. A Member is not entitled to any pro-rata refund of any unused Membership term that has been pre paid for except where the cause for such termination is not attributable to them.
Please submit any complaints via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all detail relating to your complaint. We will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Your use of this website, any Plus Fitness gym or facility and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of India.
Any Current Notices
Any Current National Promotions Terms and Conditions